This book covers key areas of Health Research. The contributions by the authors include COVID-19 pandemic, population, demographic changes, population pyramid, human capital loss, Celiac disease, gluten free diet, children, natural gluten free products, processed gluten free products, Sanitary food handling, street food vendors, Transportation, government legislation, vehicle, Taiwan, Acetaminophen, paracetamol, drug-induced liver injury, non-toxic, biomarkers, the food and drugs administration, clinical trial, kidney failure, bleeding disorders, coma, genomics, metabolomics, proteomics, technologies, integrated biologic, toxic, Stress, coping, immune activation, HIV, depression, HIV, AIDS, surveillance, HIV testing-diagnosis, United States, Blood loss, irrigating fluid absorption, photoelectric sensor, strain gauge transducer, transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP), Oral glucose, pain response, invasive procedures, physiological changes, behavioural changes, infants, Genomic medicine, DNA & RNA sequencing, clinical research, clinical trial, gene mutations, first generation sequencing, next generation sequencing, technology, human genome sequencing project, gene-gene interactions, gene-environment interaction, genomic, Conductors, Drivers, First aid, First aid knowledge, First aid practice, Injury, Road traffic accident, Type 2 diabetes mellitus, cardiovascular diseases, autonomic neuropathy, benfotiamine, Case-based learning, protein energy malnutrition, baccalaureate of nursing, Sarcopenic obesity, Circuit exercise, Elderly, health related factors, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI), Aortic valve stenosis, cardiac pacing, complications, Cancer, mental comorbidity, depression, pathophysiology, quality of life, psychocorrection, antidepressants, Nanotechnology, nanodentistry, nanomaterials, physical properties, Tuberous sclerosis, renal angiomyolipomas, cortical tubers, facial angiofibromas, genetic disorder, subependymal nodules, Physical activity, workplace, university, IPAQ, self-report, Histological Variants, Squamous cell carcinoma, Pigmented, Invasive squamous cell carcinoma. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Health Research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.