This book covers key areas of health research. The contributions by the authors include COVID-19, health, immunity, PCR model, obesity, insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, comorbidities, treatment, physical activity, high-sensitive C-reactive protein, body mass index, glycemia, diabetes, childbirth, pregnancy, rural placement, traditional practices, mathematical models, pandemic, objective regressive regression, blastocyst transfer, blastocyst culture, physical discomforts, correctional services, psychologist, infant, infanticide, psychological treatment, macronutrients, depression, treatment disparities, depression scale, ways of coping, culturally competent, non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer, circulating tumor DNA, Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor, drug resistance, immunotherapy, protective devices, biodegradation, environmental, plastic pollution, medical laboratory services. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of health research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.