This book covers key areas of medicine and medical science. The contributions by the authors include foetal organ development, precursor cells, stem cells, regenerative medicine, reparative surgery, surgical experimental models, heart repair, oesophagus defect reconstruction, diabetes treatment, tuberculosis, antitubercular therapy, brain metastases, radiotherapy, knowledge-based planning, stereotactic, radiosurgery, thalassemia, child health, dentin hypersensitivity, hydrodynamic theory, odontoblasts, congenital anomalies, cholelithiasis, cholecystectomy, gallstones, laparoscopy, ultrasonography, maternal mortality, maternal death review, direct obstetric causes, Eustachian tube, tympanoplasty, Toynbee test, pathogenetic factors, contraceptive menstrual blood pollution, contraception reversal, fragmented germ cells, germ cell`s replant, reduced endogenous estrogen, rising environmental estrogen, two subsets of people- with and without contraception, mycobacteria, Lichtenberg figure, diagonistic diligence, titanate coupling agent, silane coupling agent, aqueous oral environment, hydrolytic degradation, dental composite, pneumothorax, pulmonology, thoracic surgery, lymphangioleiomyomatosis, pulmonary emphysema, diabetic nephropathy, fistula, morbidity, abdominopelvic mass, mucinous cystadenocarcinoma, malignant ovarian tumour, music therapy, preoperative anxiety, accessory left vertebral artery, duplicate origin of the left vertebral artery, vertebral artery variation, head and neck vascular variations, juvenile nasopharyngeal angiofibroma, vascular tumor. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.