This book covers key areas of medicine and medical science. The contributions by the authors include tongue carcinoma, Buccal, mucosa carcinoma, T1-T2 lesions, infantil hemangioma, involution, corticosteroids, laser, propranolol, stanford type dissection, neurological outcome, surgical techniques, epilepsy, pregnancy, anti-epileptic Drugs, congenital malformation, appendicitis, clinical score, Fournier’s gangrene, surgical debridement, reconstruction, split skin grafting, colour doppler ultrasound, varicose veins, ultrasonography, personal hygiene, pediatric appendicitis, blood borne diseases, parasites, vector control, public health, depression, psychocutaneous illness, co-morbidity, fetal kidney length, gestational age, basic hygiene, coronavirus, bubonic plague, pandemics, respiratory droplets, social distancing, rheumatic valvulopathy, mitral valve, valvular surgery, valve replacement, heart failure, electrode, fractional order, discretization, repolarization, continued fraction expansion, ambulatory proctological surgery, anorectal surgeries. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.