This book covers key areas of medicine and medical science. The contributions by the authors include beta decay, electron capture, enzyme, M*-enzyme, M-enzyme, metal cofactorenzyme, nuclear recoil, nuclear transformation, radioisotope-enzyme, DNA polymerase, radioisotopes, dermatoglyphics, diabetes mellitus, palmar patterns, sensitivity, retinal ganglion cells, asthma, phenotypes, endotypes, clusters, biomarkers, biologicals, bronchial thermoplasty, electrocardiography, ECG of the coronary sinus, bifurcational lesion of the coronary arteries, Control of ischemia of myocardium, acute glomerulonephritis, renal biosy, hematuria, renal disease, circulating microRNA, diabetes mellitus, biomarker, nurse clinical preceptors, effective clinical teaching behaviours, Takayasu arteritis, pregnancy, hypertension, renal artery stenosis, angiogram, OHVIRA syndrome, Herlyn-Werner-Wunderlich syndrome, uterine anomaly, obstructed hemivagina, Ipsilateral renal anomaly, hematometrocolpos, pregnancy, independent risk factor, virtual learning curve, video- learning, hepatocellular carcinoma, trans arterial chemoembolization, modified incision, preoperative and surgical management, ectodermal dysplasia, genetic diversity, laryngeal xanthoma, vocal polyp, vocal nodule, interlocking nailing, cloning RNA, RNA replication, radioactive isotope, SARS-CoV2 infection, coronary ostia aortic root, right coronary ostium, left coronary ostium, mucinous non-neoplastic cysts, US and CT examination, histological examination. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.