This book covers key areas of medicine and medical science. The contributions by the authors include non-linear analysis, prostate lesions, biomagnetic activity, malignant tissues, total knee replacement, metastatic hidradenocarcinoma, chemotherapy, capecitabine, disease control, abnormal bleeding, biopsy, diagnosis, hysterectomy, sonography, MERI score, tympanoplasty outcome, cortical mastoidectomy, graft uptake, epidemiology, COVID-19 pandemic, mortality, fatality, brachial artery, brachial artery variations, profunda brachii artery, radial artery, ulnar artery, portal hypertension, cirrhosis, intrahepatic vascular resistance, hyperdynamic circulatory state, splanchnic vasodilatation, portal blood flow, non-selective betablockers, alternate rennin angiotensin system, radiology, nasopharynx, pyogenic granuloma, nasal bleeding, microvascular decompression, trigeminal neuralgia, facial pain, Facial hyposthesia, menstrual cycle disorder, polycystic ovary syndrome, premenstrual syndrome, Women's health issues, lateral condyle humerus fracture, preeclampsia, advanced glycation endproduct, diet restriction, glycated hemoglobin, glycoxidation, lipoxidation, diabetes mellitus, HIV prevention, male circumcision, sexual behaviour, blood transfusion, HIV infection, blood donation. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.