This book covers key areas of medicine and medical research. The contributions by the authors include pre-auricular sinus, extra-pulmonary region, tuberculosis, lymphadenitis, breast carcinoma, core needle biopsy, sentinel lymph node dissection, thoracoabdominal flap, thyroiditis, fishbone, caesarean section, Robson’s classification, anemia, iron deficiency, physical activity, overweight, obesity, ovarian masses disorder, benign neoplastic lesions, neoplastic malignant lesions, gynaecological problem, abnormal vaginal discharge, bacterial vaginosis, meningitis, prone position, COVID-19, acute respiratory distress syndrome, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus, Vaping, respiratory distress, lysozyme, thermal stabilization, scoliosis, deformity, brace treatment, radiography, idiopathic scoliosis, functional tethering, extracorporeal shock wave therapy, Chêneau brace, soft brace treatment, physiotherapy, velocity bracing, cerebral toxoplasmosis, diagnosis, toxoplasma infection, western blot technique, autoimmunity, common variable immunodeficiency disorder, systemic lupus erythematosus, primary immunodeficiency. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.