This book covers key areas of drug delivery and importance of Proanthocyanidin polymer in drug formulations. The goal of this book is to give knowledge and information on extended drug delivery systems, and encapsulation technique used to formulate anti dyslipidemic drug as a controlled release tablets using Proanthocyanidin polymer. This book contains various novel materials and methods suitable for students, researchers, and academicians in the field of pharmaceutical sciences.
In addition, extra care has been taken while performing research and preparing manuscript. We express sincere thanks to Karnataka antibiotics and T John college of pharmacy and also publishers whose work has been consulted in publishing this book.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.