This book covers key areas of mathematics and computer science. The contributions by the authors include entropy coding, Huffman encoding, leveling, lossless data compression, data Mining, land transport infrastructure, machine learning, sentiments analysis, fuzzy primes, primary submodules, radical, fuzzy submodules, orthogonal design, nearly orthogonal design, super saturated design, Hadamard matrix, D-optimality, J2-optimality, fuzzy control, multistage fuzzy control, deterministic object, stochastic object, fuzzy object, stochastic-fuzzy knowledge base, formal Concept Analysis, cryptography, integer factorization, binary tree, algorithm, virtual reality, augmented reality, oculus Rift, leap motion, model driven engineering, object constraint language, mobile software, agility, agile information system, IT agility, IS agility, agile enterprise, agile organization, agile BSC, balanced scorecard, elliptic boundary value problem, finite element scheme with discontinuity, aseismic ground deformation, Strike slip fault, linearly viscoelastic medium. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of mathematics and computer science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.