This book covers key areas of agricultural sciences. The contributions by the authors include sugarcane, garrett ranking, Nitrogen, silicon, rice yield, nutrients, Biochar, CO2 emission, Luvic Antrosols, Waste water, sanitation, recycling, fertilization, nutrition, temperature, Soil texture, cassava, geostatistical analysis, kriging, spatial interpolation, Sentinel-2, unsupervised classification, spectral bands, Wheat Crop, Peripheral regions, rural areas, innovation, smart growth, smart village, Smart Rural Development, Antioxidant enzymes, Biochemical parameters, Drought, Protein profiling, Sustainable agriculture, Indian mustard, callus, cell suspension culture, somatic embryogenesis, plantlet regeneration, Soil health, sugarcane trash, in-situ composting, and cane yield. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of agricultural sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.