This book covers key areas of agricultural sciences. The contributions by the authors include promoting agencies and facilitating agencies, local community development; Planning, Participation; Participatory rural appraisal; Rural population; policy reform, phytotoxicity; banana micropropagation, irrigation; practices; soils and assessments, digital mapping; remote sensing; GIS; land management, drip irrigation; fertigation; subsurface drip irrigation; water use efficiency, crop physiology; crop productivity; crop management; seed priming; inter simple sequence repeat, genetic polymorphisms, amplification, weather variability, solar dryer; radiation; moisture content; sun drying; postharvest technology. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of agricultural sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.