This book covers key areas of environment and earth science. The contributions by the authors include binding of protein, AFM Topography, IR Second derivative, copper deficiency, anatomy, hibiscus, morphology, micro-climate, urbanization, thermal comfort, Rayman model, fish diversity, aviation, environmental impact, noise pollution, emissions, environmental management, climate change, paleo-climatic condition, geological time, atmospheric variation, greenhouse effect, biomass, co-generation systems, distributed electricity generation, fuel cells, hotels, renewable energies, solar energy, wind energy, climate change, energy efficient hotel buildings, nano activated carbon, rice husk, adsorption isotherm, kinetic models, limnology, vulnerability, phytoplankton biomass, reforestation, syn-collisional granite, anthropogenic activities, arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi, degradation, ecological restoration, revegetation. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of environment and earth science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.