This book covers key areas of disease and health research. The contributions by the authors include Sheehans syndrome, post-partum haemorrhage, hypopituitarism, metabolic disorders, primary hyperoxaluria, AGXT gene, genetic mutations, Alzheimer’s disease, L-carnitine, carnitine supplementation, mediterranean diet, MIND diet, executive function, cognitive flexibilities, autism spectrum disorder, neurobiological development, cognitive habilitation, assessment, and treatment options, acute necrotizing pancreatitis, alloxan, hyperglycaemia, follicular lymphoma, Waldenström macroglobulinemia, T cell lymphoma, small lymphocytic lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, simulation based education, bronchoscopy, virtual reality, low fidelity simulation, high fidelity simulation, food contamination of radioactive materials, asbestos/arsenic pollution, north American plate, radioactive materials treatment, rebuild of damaged towns, COVID-19 disease, environmental factors, meteorological factors, dew point, altitudinal factors, global analysis, recurrence of cancer, categories of disease, adjustment, psychosocial factors, gamma ray spectroscopy. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of disease and health research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.