This book covers key areas of science and technology research. The contributions by the authors include data mining, environmentology, metrical linguistics, statistical analysis, text mining, gravity, antigravity, gravitational shielding, diamagnetism, superconductor, gas chromatography, geographical influences, digital library, E-Learning, Diamond-like nano-coating, anti-friction, wear-resistance, eudiometry, assimilative capacity, bootstrapping, model tricking, automotive industry, alliance, environment, Swot analysis, sustainable development, renewable energy education, teaching–learning resource materials, introducing renewable energy in schools, public understanding of renewable energy, hybrids, heterosis, CTS thin films, sol-gel spin coating process, fermented whey, antimicrobial, minimally processed vegetables, quality markers, sensory evaluation, disinfection, chlorine alternative, stream function, axisymmetric flow, myopia, biodegradable wastes, non-biodegradable wastes, tubular photo-reactor, arsenic removal, groundwater, flocculation, music therapy. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of science and technology research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.