This book covers key areas of science and technology research. The contributions by the authors include colony optimization, colony algorithms, transportation, plasma, magneto hydrodynamics, waves, solar chromosphere, solar corona, critical quality attributes, materials attributes, melting endotherm, quality by design, retention times, wet granulation, Artemisinin based Combination Therapies, scanning Calorimetry, soft tissue tumour, stromal cell lesions, ovarian adenocarcinoma, neoplasms, rare gynaecological malignancies, conflicts Higgs energy, mass of neutrino, LHCb collaboration, “ATLAS” experiments, Curie energy, quarks and other sub-atomic particles, soap industry effluents, physicochemical parameter, pollutants, mobile adhoc networks, black hole attack, trust, malevolent node, packet dropping, conventional engine, LHR combustion chamber, diesel engine, performance, exhaust emissions, power substation, critical infrastructures, permanent regime, crystal growth, thermal studies, energy dispersive X-ray analysis, antimalarial activity, infectious disease, aerospace technology, rocket and space technology, aerospace activity, new industrial revolution, borehole configuration, thermal resistance correlations, ground-heat exchangers, evaluation, Direct Exchange Condenser, antibacterial activity, phytochemical components, malnutrition. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of science and technology research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.