This book covers key areas of science and technology research. The contributions by the authors include safety factor, Mechanical design, defects and inclusions, Fatigue resistance, Light alloys, Finite Element Method-FEM, Replica method, innovation, reliability, randomness, technology transfer, scientific method, Historical evolution, Numerical models, Experimental procedures, structural health monitoring, crankshaft, High power, Theoretical-Numerical-Experimental procedures, metamorphism, mimicry, hominescence, laws of distribution, discrete and continuous, formulas, tests and check-up, anodic etching, silicon, optical properties, effective media approximation, Boson and Fermion, Higgs Boson theory, conductive coating, electronics, healthcare, opacity, crystallization, aqueous leaf extract, phytochemical analysis, elemental analysis, implementation of Lokpal and Administrative lawlessness, asymptomatic bacteriuria, clinical profile, pregnancy, urine culture, synovial hip joint, hydrodynamic lubrication, gait cycle, electroflocking, short synthetic pile, surface density of the pile coating, control of the conductivity and separability of the pile in production conditions, migratory beekeeper, forage sites, sequential output production, ecosystem pollination services, modelling profitability and sustainability, economic development, agriculture, agricultural output, public expenditure on agriculture, vector autoregression. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of science and technology research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.