This book covers key areas of Pharmaceutical Research and Development. The contributions by the authors include drug safety, adverse drug reaction, adverse events, pharmaco vigilance, ayur-pharmaco-epidemiology, proton-coupled electron transfer, superoxide radical anion, mesalazine, cyclic voltammetry, electron spin resonance, ulcerative colitis, hepatoprotective assay, antioxidant properties, acute rheumatic fever, Rheumatic heart disease, Pediatrics, Urethral strictures, Antifungal drug, granulation method, hardness, thrombolytic characters, antimicrobial properties, screening designs, factorial designs, response surface plots, ootropic effect, electrochemical energy state, electrochemical capacitors, pseudo capacitive, hybrid nano- structures, nanocrystals, nanorods, Neuropathy, diabetes mellitus, pathogenic, pregabalin, Antifungal agent, glucocorticosteroids, derivative spectroscopic method. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Pharmaceutical Research and Development.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.