This book covers key areas of Pharmaceutical Research and Development. The contributions by the authors include spectrophotometric method, ion-pair complex, hydrocortisone, Tretenoin, stability indicating RP-HPLC, Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Antiretroviral Therapy, Combined Antiretroviral Therapy, Human Immunodeficiency Virus, phytochemical constituents, pharmacological studies, COVID-19, obesity, inflammation, oxidative stress, immune response, genetic disorders, ayurvedic concepts, pharmacy education, Pseudocholinesterase enzyme, diazinon poisoning, alcoholism, therapeutic index, prognostic value, castrative agent, epigallocatechin, sperm motility, labeo rohita fingerlings, histopathology, gill and liver, heavy metal stress, Anti-cardiovascular, antioxidant, baby, functional food, nano polyphenol, pharmaceuticals, callus and cell suspension cultures, culture medium. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Pharmaceutical Research and Development.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.