This book covers key areas of chemical science. The contributions by the authors include solution technique, characterization studies, unit cell dimensions, second harmonic generation efficiency, thiadiazolines, adsorption isotherm, anion-exchange resin, Cr(VI) ions, regeneration, removal, wastewater, fulvic acids, nickel hydroxofulvate complex, average stability constant, active associate, thermal runaway, battery, nickel–cadmium, exothermic reaction, hydrogen accumulation, Temkin’s isotherm, polarization, impedance, gold nanoparticles, green chemistry, Fourier transform, infrared, nano-phytomedicine, plant-based phytochemicals, novel drug delivery system, ternary complexes, DNA binding and cleavage study, coordination chemistry, atomic attractive reverberation, self-governing atomic orbital procedure, dislocation-impurities interaction, dragging impurities, dynamic aging, anomalies of plasticity. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of chemical science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.