In 20th and 21st Centuries the global optimization algorithms were created by taking inspiration from birds (Particle Swarm Optimization), ants (Ant Colony Optimization), chromosomes (Genetic Algorithms) etc. In “Twenty Second Century Artificial Intelligence” book global optimization algorithms are created by taking inspiration from Humans, Souls, Gods, Satisfied Beings, Mothers, Children, Particular Human Beings and Stories.
In 20th and 21st Centuries research scientists focused mainly on Brain Inspired Computing. In “Twenty Second Century Artificial Intelligence” book a new path is shown where algorithms are created by taking inspiration from both heart and brain.
In 20th and 21st Centuries the path of “Artificial Intelligence” is the main focus of research. In “Twenty Second Century Artificial Intelligence” book we defined “Artificial Satisfaction”.
In 20th and 21st Centuries researchers created many algorithms by taking inspiration from Nature (Nature Inspired Computing). In “Twenty Second Century Artificial Intelligence” book we created “Nature Plus Plus Inspired Computing”.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.