This book covers key areas of pharmaceutical research. The contributions by the authors include guaifenesin, stability indicating method, RP-HPLC, analytical method validation, trace elements, antioxidant, antibacterial properties, Ayurvedic medicinal plants, analytical methods, compounding, high performance liquid chromatography quality control, taxanes, therapeutic drug monitoring, problem based learning, pharmacovigilance, clinical trial, medical science, COVID19, fever pandemic respiratory syndrome, kidney disease, gastrointestinal illnesses, antibody, bioflexi film, risperidone, diabetes mellitus, toxicity, autism, drug utilization studies, WHO prescribing indicators, essential drugs, pyridine, base, azetidinones, pyrazinamide, streptomycin, ciprofloxacin, anti-tubercular activity, antibacterial activity, antiulcer activity, peptic ulcer, neutropenic enterocolitis, amoxicillin, blood culture, visual afterimage, eye movements, field constancy mechanisms, space reference points, proprioceptive signals, finger-nose test, visual illusions. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of pharmaceutical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.