I am Deepal Benaragama and I live with my wife Lalitha in the county of Kent, England.
I have a Ph.D. in applied Electromagnetism from the University of Southampton, England. Since leaving the university, I have worked for G.E.C. in the Midlands and C.E.G.B and Nuclear Electric in South East England. I took voluntary severance from Nuclear Electric, my last place of work, in 1993 when the research laboratory moved to a faraway location to which I was not prepared to go for personal reasons.
Voluntary severance allowed me to work full time in theoretical physics. Until then my work in this subject had been limited to a critical survey of the existing structures of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics, and during that survey, the outline of a complete mathematical theory of the physical world began to appear in my mind. In 1999 I wrote down these emerging ideas in a book I called ‘The Quest for Balance’ (An Extended Theory of Relativity). It was really an attempt to streamline my ideas and I self-published it using my own publishing company Kyral Ltd. It was never intended for sale and I distributed it freely among some of the professional physicists, my friends and colleagues. I received only one response and it was from a distinguished professor of physics who advised me to write a peer-reviewed paper based on my ideas. I am very grateful to him.
The complete mathematical theory of the physical world this book contains, which I call the Eigen Theory, is the results of my continued efforts over the last two decades. It finally turned out to be an intuitively appealing theory, which calls only for a basic knowledge of relativity and differential geometry.
After the Introduction, the reader may proceed directly to Chapter 4 in which the theory formally begins.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.