This book covers key areas of Engineering Research. The contributions by the authors include induction motor, spectrum analysis, decision tree algorithm, air gap eccentricity, pattern recognition, braking system, heat flux, braking efficiency, brake actuating mechanism, absolate vibrations, relative vibrations, vibrations indicators, vibrations norms, resistive type superconducting fault current limiter, simulink, power system, corrosion, fly ash, concrete, pozzalonic property, SCAPS simulator, absorber layer, thin-film solar cell, geographic information system, enterprise project management system, attribute data geographic spatial data, power distribution systems, methods of grounding the neutral, mathematical model, characteristics of the insulation, fault current, single-phase fault, symmetrical components, double-skin façade, building performance, water flow sensor, internet of things, smart monitoring system, and cloud server. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Engineering Research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.