This book covers key areas of Humanities and Social Sciences. The contributions by the authors include Kenyan sign language, learners with hearing impairments, parliament oversight, county assemblies, regional assemblies, parliaments, legislature, leadership and governance, principles of leadership, separation of powers, moral legislation, Thomas Pynchon’s theory, tour guide training, Information Communications Technology, Golden ratio, guanine and cytosine base pairs, CAAT box, TATA box and quantum, occupational health, medical surveillance, environmental legislative framework, Egyptian culture, immigration. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Humanities and Social Sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.