This book covers key areas of humanities and social sciences. The contributions by the authors include musicology, semiology, complexity, heuristics, change management, individual development, self-development, change initiation, problem identification, evidence-based models, critical reflection, schema games, scheme interpretationism, language games, epistemology, job attribute preferences, conjoint analysis, generation Y professionals, trade-offs, job satisfaction, motivation, socio-demographic factors, teachers’ retention, quality education service, modernist architecture, machine music, musical urbanis, industrial peace, policies and disciplines, harmonious relationship, prospective educationalists, preschool education, community health workers, community participation, empowerment, student reflective practices, human dynamics, sustainable development, environmental policies. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of humanities and social sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.