Pharmacology is presently one of the fast growing branches in therapeutics. This book is intended to cover the syllabus specified for OT technicians, anesthesia technology, physician assistant, clinical research, dialysis technology etc. The contents are tailored according to the AHS syllabus. The book has a systematic approach to each chapters starting from the fundamental aspects of the system and goes on to elaborate the mechanism, indications and adverse effects. This is a team work by the department of Pharmacology with motivation from SBV university. I hope this book will be very useful for the students and the faculties involved in teaching the above courses. I would sincerely accept suggestions, criticisms and feedback so as to correct our self in our future endeavours.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.