This book covers key areas of biological research. The contributions by the authors include human-carnivore-conflict, germination, moisture level and non-mist propagation, sprouting, seedling production, tissue culture, phytohormones, microalgae, biofertilisers, microalgal biomass, biofuel production, cyanobacteria, antiretroviral treatment, cholestatic abnormalities, neurotheology, quantum biology, subtle anatomy, quantum mysticism, hepatocellular abnormalities, Reissner’s fiber, yoga, biological diversity, climate change, aquatic pollution, environmental surveillance, phytoplankton, anthropogenic effluents, indicator species, endemism, taxonomic primer, oxidative stress, inflammatory markers, cardiovascular risk factors, fungal infection, dermatophytosis. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of biological research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.