This book covers key areas of biology. The contributions by the authors include prolactin, growth hormone, diabetes, PRLR antagonist, growth hormone, body growth and metabolism, phytoplankton, residence time, biocontrol, sexual dimorphism, morphometric traits, sexual maturity, mating behaviour, myocardial infarction, translocation, contractile dysfunction, \(\beta\)-adrenergic system desensitization, snail recognition, miracidial-to-sporocyst transformation, carbohydrate mimicry, adaptation, biomass, forests, energy resources, energy value, calorific value. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of biological research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.