This book covers key areas of biological research. The contributions by the authors include B-regulatory cells, adipose tissue derived mesenchymal stromal cells, peripheral blood mononuclear cells, Interleukin-10, lipopolysaccharide E. coli (LPS-EK), flow cytometry, immune-phenotyping, trilateral retinoblastoma, magnetic resonance imaging, genetic screening, developmental biology, rice leaffolder, agent-based models, generalized additive model, history matching, particle swarm optimization algorithm, influenza A virus infection, immune system simulation, apoptosis, necrosis, regulated necrosis, kidney injury, tubular injury, glomerular injury, mitochondria, ischemia-reperfusion injury, proteasome, preservation, organs, inflammation, transplantation, microalgae, antitumoral protein, biomedicine, applied proteomics, industrial application, heterochromatin, molecular cytogenetic mapping, ribosomal genes, translocation factors. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of biological research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.