This book covers key areas of plant and soil research. The contributions by the authors include environmental stress, gas exchange, oxidative stress, plant competition, hermaphrodite, polymorphic flowers, taxonomic revision, photosynthesis, transpiration measurement, stomatal conductance, Proso millet, functional properties, value addition, antioxidants, phytochemicals, skin separation, mechanical properties, mineral fertilizers, rates, growth, fruit yield, nutrient uptake, visco elasticity, continuous cropping, organic amendments, urea fertilizer, soil fertility, maize, intercrop system, standard heterosis, heterobeltiosis, hybridization, vegetative technology, grass vegetation, watershed, water discharge, allelopathy, allelochemicals. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of plant and soil research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.
Effect of Application of Organic and Mineral Soil Amendments in a Continuous Cropping System for 10 Years on Chemical and Physical Properties of an Alfisol in Northern Guinea Savanna Zone: Experimental Investigation