This book covers key areas of plant and soil research. The contributions by the authors include ffertilization, nutrition, productivity, evapotranspiration, linear regression, spatial variation, trace metal contaminated soils, hyper accumulator plants, amendments, plant growth promoting rhizobacteria, arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi, geosystems, landscape map, successional dynamics plant, leaching, weed control, environmental impact, soil management, cassava production, hemi-parasitic plant, spermatophyte, zinc fertilization, zinc concentration, chickpea varieties, grain content, root uptake modeling, root-soil interface, root-microflora interactions, root system architecture. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of plant and soil research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.