This book covers key areas of Disease and Health Research. The contributions by the authors include human trafficking, medical education, child abuse, forensic stigmata, personal hygiene, school environment, health program, diarrhoeal diseases, infectious diseases, telemedicine, pandemic, epidural steroid injections, low back pain, inflammation, pain, orthodontics, analgesics, vitamin C, lipopolysaccharide-stimulated cells, paraneoplastic syndrome, carcinoma breast, jigsaw strategy, academic achievement, maternity students’ attitudes, periodontitis, oral health, healthcare system, Covid-19, ontology, epistemology, psychosocial impact, coping, panoramic radiography, and osteoporosis. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Disease and Health Research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.