This book covers key areas of Medicine and Medical Research. The contributions by the authors include Cutaneous Rhinosporidiosis, Disseminated, Nodules, Gestational trophoblastic disease, gestational trophoblastic neoplasia, chemotherapy, methotrexate,Epidemiology of Hemodialysis, end-stage renal disease, Coil embolization, hemoptysis, multidetector computed tomography , pseudoaneurysm,Visual impairment, obstructions and dissatisfaction in services,eye care facilities, mortality, morbidity, Survival, Pectoral nerve, pectoralis major muscle, nerve compression, Woven bone, carotis artery plaques, Turner syndrome, adolescent, delayed diagnosis, short stature, Cavernous sinus thrombosis , orbital cellulitis, high index of suspicion, Vascular Rehabilitation, Veno-Arterial-Lymphatic Rehabilitation, Ocular prosthesis, iris positioning, graph grid, eyewear method, Wound healing, chemo-surveillance, abnormal methylation enzymes, differentiation inducers, differentiation helper inducers, Sugar chain, postmortem brain, apoptosis, dentate gyrus, hippocampus, schizophrenia, Cerebral cortex, locus coeruleus, medulla oblongata, prenatal stress, noradrenaline, immunohistochemistry, Yoga, anorexia, psychiatric disorders, osteoporosis, childhood, extra pulmonary tuberculosis, Serum fluorescence, advanced glycation end products, diabetes duration, glycemic control, microvascular complications, Antioxidant nutricosmetics, growth factors for treatment of alopecia,and injectables for alopecia.This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Medicine and Medical Research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.