This book covers key areas of Medicine and Medical Research. The contributions by the authors include insulin-like growth factor-1, microgravity, osteoblasts, osteocytes, osteoclasts, glycosuria, diabetes, phytochemicals, metabolism, chronic metabolic disease, anti-diabetic activity, hereditary angioedema, pregnancy, plasma derived human C1 inhibitor, fresh frozen plasma, hereditary angioedema, breast-cancer, reserved prognosis, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, alcohol-related liver disease, inflammation, xenobiotic receptor, autism spectrum disorder, bone metastases, pain flare, palliative radiotherapy, cystoscope, choledochoscope, bile duct stones, bile duct exploration, facial paralysis, nerve regeneration, reanimation, nerve grafting, inorganic phosphate, lamprey liver mitochondria, mitochondrial permeability transition pore, mitochondrial electron transport chain complexes. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Medicine and Medical Research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.