This book covers key areas of Medicine and Medical Research. The contributions by the authors include endosomal epitopes, pathogenic epitopes, autonomic endogenous immunotherapy, arthritogenic epitopes, intrasynovial infiltration, trunk rotation, idiopathic scoliosis, scoliotic posture, palliative care, cancer consortium, emergency repeat cesarean delivery, Trial of labour after caesarean, vaginal birth after caesarean section, Poly cystic ovarian syndrome, metabolic abnormalities, bush medicine, Flexor digitorum profundus, ulnar nerve, accessory muscle, flexor pollicis longus, Multiple sclerosis, antioxidants propertieslipoic acid, Type I diabetes, stem cells, C-peptide assays, endocrinology, metabolism, Symptomatic fibroids, menorrhagia, epitranscriptomics, acute myeloid leukemia, Micro-RNA, Immunotherapeutics, air-powder polishing, tooth polishing, non-surgical periodontal therapy, biofilm, plaque control, abrasives, occupational hazard, aerosols, histiocytic sarcoma, lytic lesion, proximal tibia, heterotopic pancreas, ectopic pancreas, pancreatic choristoma, pancreatic rest, hyperthyroidism, iron metabolism. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Medicine and Medical Research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.