This book covers key areas of Medicine and Medical Research. The contributions by the authors include Leukemia cells, Phosphatase PP4, Cell response, MAP kinases, JNK kinase, Tax protein, Jurkat leukemia cells, all-trans retinoic acid, Chronic kidney disease, hemodialysis, exercise, oxidative stress, inflammation, Osteosarcoma, rothmund thomson syndrome, osteopoikilosis, osteogenesis imperfecta, diamond- blackfan anemia, COVID-19, Therapeutics, antiviral responses, severe acute respiratory syndrome, epidemic, Contraceptive use, family planning, contraceptive acceptors, Gas gangrene, soft tissue infection, non-clostridial gas gangrene, limb gangrene, Suicidal hanging, partial hanging, Dermatophytes, Onychomycosis, Non dermatophytes molds, Immutonic capsule, Flu symptoms, ischemic stroke, pneumonia, hepatic encephalopathy, acute limb ischemia, thrombectomy, Colorectal cancer, Colon polyps, Forgotten stent, crossed renal fused ectopia, retrograde intrarenal surgery, Music psychotherapy, Parkinson's disease, Movement disorder, sleep disorders, insomnia, sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, coronary artery disease, stroke, heart failure, anxiety, and depression. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Medicine and Medical Research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.