Natural molecules are natural arsenal against diseases for mankind and living beings. They are not only the source of herbal remedies but also provide a real platform and source of inspiration for synthetic chemists. Since last two decades much effort had been devoted by synthetic chemists towards synthesis and bio evaluation of nature inspired molecules. This book has been written with an objective to provide a comprehensive overview of research in the domain of natural product inspired synthesis of bioactive heterocycles. Contents of present book are fabricated in a compiled and easy manner to give comprehensive and clear understanding of subject to readers. Detailed synthetic route of complex organic molecules is demonstrated in step by step manner. Natural product inspired molecules are categorised according to their biological activity and book is divided in following chapters.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.