This book covers key areas of mathematical research and computer science. The contributions by the authors include uniformly distributed modulo 1, Laurent series field, Haar measure, MAP detection, space frequency block coding, digital video broadcasting terrestrial, orthogonal frequency division multiplexing, cloud computing, fog computing, quantum cloud, robots, sentiment analysis, term frequency-inverse document frequency, domain specific ontology, contextual semantic sentiment analysis,ad-hoc networks, HVDC transmission, CIGRÉ benchmark model, Faults in HVDC system, Proportional integral controller, Fuzzy logic controller, big data processing, generic clarification, cognitive radio, circularly polarized antenna, spectrum measurement campaign, Spectrum occupancy, Ultra-wideband antenna, signal coding, matrix representation, ternary algebra,transition systems, 3D Placement, Poisson distribution, Rayleigh distribution, Poisson-Rayleigh distribution, statistical properties, parameter estimation,button computer, criticism of QCA, prime implicant, irredundant disjunctive form, minimal sum, complete sum, partially-defined Boolean function, set of supporting variables, diagnostic statistics, predictive statistics, inferential statistics and perspective statistics. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of mathematical research and computer science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.