This book covers key areas of mathematical research and computer science. The contributions by the authors include mean wind speed, Weibull distribution, Weibull shape and scale parameters, problem generating ability tool, Para kenmotsu manifold, recurrent manifold, W2 - Curvatute tensor, Ricci tensor, Einstein manifold, artificial Intelligence, visual python, vectors, computational modeling, 3D displays, social ski driver, sine cosine algorithm, resource allocation, cross-layer optimization, Ideal minimal space, m-semi-I-open sets, m-semi-I-closed sets, m-semi-I-continuity, viscoelasticity, quasi-static problems, exact solutions, torsion problems, clustering, data mining, environmental system, pre-processing, post processing, cryptography, data compression, data encryption, security, steganography, cross mappings, crossed products, group-rings, Morita equivalence, mild and strict solutions, partial functional integro-differential equations, C0-semigroup, in nitesimal generator, phase space, transfer learning, deep learning, wavelet network, vigilance, fuzzy logic. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of mathematical research and computer science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.