This book dealt pharmaceuticals in water. The book escribes about most relevant approach to decrease the presence of pharmaceuticals in water bodies to avoid and/or decrease their entry into the water environment. The contributions by the authors include pharmaceutical ingredients, drugs, chemical changes, aquatic streams, acute toxicity, hydrologic cycle, hydrogen atoms, physical and chemical changes in water, biological factors, Pharmaceutical synthetic drugs, therapeutic treatment, anxiolytic agent, Antibiotics, effluents, pharmaceutical pollutants, nano filtration, ozonation. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.