The goal of designing the book Practicing Hand Book for Operating System Laboratory is to make easier for students to practice their lab exercises under operating system laboratory. The syllabus of this practice handbook contains, Basic operating systems commands, process management commands, memory management exercises, file systems concept etc. The laboratory activities will make students to familiarization with UNIX system calls for process management and inter-process communication; simulation/implementation of process scheduling and other operating system duties.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.