The book contains 10 papers devoted to the physical backgrounds and mathematical simulation of entropy growth, radiation peculiarities, and the model of gravitational matter from the standpoint of phenomenological analysis in the framework of classical Galileo - Newton mechanics, Coulomb-Maxwell electrodynamics, and Euler - Boltzmann gas dynamics. The mathematical description is based on a closed system for Galilean-invariant thermodynamically consistent laws of mass, momentum, and energy conservations with corresponding equations of state and boundary conditions. In particular, we have shown the fundamental physics laws by Newton and Coulomb are following from the single relation for force potential.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.