Along my experience as a psychologist and a victimologist I witnessed many merciless situations people cope. In fact, children, women and everyone offended by crime, build different and deep means for recovering. Thus, when the victims and interveners encounter each other a special healing relation appears, where I could see how much patients can teach us about overcoming and going ahead in life path.
This book reflects a part of these conceptions in the frame of the victimology experience I acquired mainly in the Victims Assistance Unit at the Public Ministry of Peru, and my studies in the Belgium Institute of Victimology in Brussels. Certainly, this is my final studies dissertation I present here for those interested in victims’ recovery. So, ways of individual and social overcoming are discovered and interpreted as the result of field interventions, highlighting strength, wisdom and human warmth in the new reality that victims navigate after having been touched by a criminal act.
This work is also an homage to victims, and an expression of gratitude to The Kingdom of Belgium for making it happens.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.