This book deals with the Preservation of Cultural Values and Socio-Economic Development in the Sustainable Development of the Khmer People in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam. This book also covers key areas in the culture of Khmer people in the Mekong Delta, beliefs and Religion on Khmer People, the values of cultural beliefs, traditional festivals among the Khmer Mekong Delta, the role of the pagoda in the spiritual life of the Khmer, preserve and promote the cultural belief, implementation of poverty reduction policies for the Khmer people, sustainable livelihoods associated with tourism. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers, academicians of this area.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.