This book covers key areas of Science and Technology. The contributions by the authors include accuracy data sets, deep learning, machine learning techniques, Iodine content, metopism, frontal bone, metopic suture, electrocardiogram, arrhythmia classification, speech synthesis, voice parameterization, Line Spectral Pair, electronics, microprocessor controls, asynchronous motor, vector algorithms, discontinuous control, phase rotor, traction drive, regenerative braking, actuator, summing amplifier, sequential correction, PID controller, stand-alone filter, PWM interval, biodiesel, algae oil, methanol, performance and emission characteristics, Harmattan workshop programme, Underground coal mining, rock cutting, continuous miner, Wavelet adaptive methods, contours preservation, wavelet multi-resolution analysis, intelligent system, reinforcement learning, control the way of reaching a goal, smart shopping-cart learning agents, color measurement, image color analysis, chromaticity distribution, probability distributions matching, watermarking, cryptography, semantic and syntactic based watermarks. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Science and Technology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.