This book covers key areas of science and technology. The contributions by the authors include the richness of information, self-service technologies, online platforms, website, Diversification, compatibility, balanced growth, land carrying capacity, land use change, paradigm shift, ground ozone,open-air model, meteorological parameters, pearl millet, drought tolerance, genetic diversity, polymorphism, molecular markers, adrenalectomy, laparoscopic surgery, electricity consumption, hotels, Gaussian process regression, teaching learning based optimizer, average ranking, Spearman’s correlation analysis, educational psychology, educational technology, e-learning, English education, Nintendo DS, smartphone application, health app, health monitoring, Haar wavelet transform, Eigen value, imperceptibility, robustness, extension participation, extension contact, sources of information,cosmopolitans, National Horticulture Mission, growth stages, traffic density, self-service technologies, technological platforms, compressive strength, water absorption, blocks, rice husk ash. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of science and technology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.