This book covers key areas of biological science. The contributions by the authors include diatom ecology, diatom community structure, epiphytic diatoms, relative abundance, PSII activity, fluorescence, photosynthetic activity, Ganges pollution, lockdown effect on environment, dissolved oxygen, total and fecal coliforms, biological oxygen demand, cadmium bioremediation, biotechnology, morphometric data, ABO groups, Rhesus factor, hemoglobin, biological control, Threatened Pheasants, emigration, optimal harvesting, stock assessment, tuna fishing, submerged cultures, foraminifera, protozoa, carbon cycle, oxidative stress, antioxidant activity, riverine vegetation. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of biological science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.