This book covers key areas of physical science. The contributions by the authors include general cosmic models, distribution of mass and energy, dark energy, radiation, closed cosmic model, magnetic induction, learning progression, coastal geomorphology, monitoring, morphology, geomatic techniques, shoreline change, coastal process, monitoring, geomatic techniques, thermomagnetic conversion, low-grade waste heat, curie wheel, magneto caloric material, magneto caloric effect, thermal and magnetic coupling, modelling, high-speed railway vehicle, geometrical and dynamical hunting of wheelset, yaw oil and colloidal damper, negative damping, filters for ride comfort evaluation under lateral vibration, dental powders, trace elements, trace elements, radio-isotopes, toxic elements, symmetry between shape and orbit, spherical and elliptical shape, particle and anti-particle, origination and recombination, uncertainty principle, the complex physical time, the variable uncertainty principle, particle’s position and velocity. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of physical science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.