This book covers key areas of physical science research. The contributions by the authors include thermal treatment, chemical oxidation, X-ray diffraction, nanostructures, annealing, source spectrum, optical measurements, spectral composition, wavelength, turbulence, optical wave measurements, conformal mapping, fisher statistics, real gas, atomic interaction, bond energy, equilibrium constant, elastic repulsion, coefficient of extinction, index of refraction, transmittance, reflectance, optical properties, CFD Modeling, plate heat exchangers, big bang theory, aerosol, planetary boundary layer, light emitting diode, motion compensated frequency, scannerless architecture, wave 3D coherent, motion sensitivity, Gravitational waves, double-slit experiment, wave-particle duality, mobile augmented reality, nanocrystalline layers, hybrid voltage control model, Artificial Bees Colony algorithm. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of physical sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.