This book covers key areas of Engineering Research. The contributions by the authors include body temperature, heart rate and SpO2, acquisition system, USB controller, OLED display, genetic algorithm, generation shift factors, nonlinear internal model control, neural networks, MIMO non-square systems, evolutionary algorithms, metamodels, simulations, aquaculture system, trickling filter, water quality, public transport, modal split, traffic modeling, phreatic line, homogeneous embankment, geology, geo-spatial technique, Hardness, Jonsson- Hogmark model, clay pavers, wood sawdustcompressive strength, water absorption, flexible cantilever, turbulence, ultrasonic velocity profiler, morphological processing, gray level co-occurrence Matrix, zernike moments, entropy, Inverse Difference Moment, content based image retrieval, association rule mining techniques, analysis, image similarity, binary pixel. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Engineering Research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.